IQ Option is a comprehensive trading platform that provides its users with a wealth of alternatives, and after starting out as a binary options broker, IQ Option now allows customers to trade Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on stocks, Cryptocurrencies, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Forex, and a range of various digital options.
- CFD on Stocks – IQ Option allows users to trade CFDs on stocks from over 7485 different companies, including the most successful businesses listed on the NASDAQ and NYSE.
- Cryptocurrencies – Users can also trade 12 of the top cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Zcash, Omisego, IOTA, and Dash.
- ETFs – EFT trading is a relatively new product, and ETFs work by tracking commodities, indices and baskets of assets. These can be traded in the same way as common stocks, and traders can choose from approximately 4288 different ETFs.
- Forex –FX trading, or Forex, is an extremely popular trading market and IQ Option provides access to around 188 currency trading pairs. This allows users to trade their favourite foreign currencies with ease.
- Options – Users can speculate on the price of a number of different assets, which include currencies, stocks, indices and commodities. The platform currently provides a gateway to over 10 million options.